May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
Real source mask with freshly squeezed pomegranate to make the skin firm and radiant while reducing wrinkles
Firm and radiant skin care with It's real squeeze mask-Pomegranate
Pomegranate, known as the 'king's fruit', makes your skin radiant.
Jeju green complex consisting of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camellia leaves and orchid keeps your skin healthy.
With its high water retention capacity, this triple layered sheet helps your skin hydrated for an extended period and fits tightly on the skin for nourishment.
1. Adjust the skin texture with toner after first washing the face.
2. Take out the mask and apply evenly over the entire face, taking care not to cover the eyes and mouth.
3. Leave it for 10~20 minutes, take off the sheet and then dab the remaining essence gently for it to be absorbed.
1. Avoid using around the eye area.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
i) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
ii) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
4. Cautions about handling and storing the product
i) Keep the product closed after using it.
ii) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
iii) Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
5. Keep the product closed after using it
6. Immediately use it after open not to be dried and do not use twice.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Ethanol, Betaine, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Juice(200mg), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, The green Tea Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.