March 23 2017 in SkinCare
Real Source Mask with bamboo extract to quench the thirst of the skin and keep the skin moisturized
Provide plentiful moisture with It's real squeeze mask "Bamboo"!
Bamboo water quickly quenches the thirst of the skin by providing plentiful moisture.
Jeju green complex that consists of green tea, tangerine, cactus, camelia leaves and orchid keep your skin healthy.
This triple layered sheet has a long-lasting moisturizing effect on the mask so that the essence can be absorbed into your skin and nourish it.
1. Adjust the skin texture with toner after first washing the face.
2. Take out the mask and apply evenly over the entire face, taking care not to cover the eyes and mouth.
3. Leave it for 10~20 minutes, take off the sheet and then dab the remaining essence gently for it to be absorbed.
1. Avoid using around the eye area.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
i) Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
ii) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
4. Cautions about handling and storing the product
i) Keep the product closed after using it.
ii) Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
iii) Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
5. Keep the product closed after using it
6. Immediately use it after open not to be dried and do not use twice.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethanol, Grapefruit Extract, Betaine, Bamboo Extract (200mg), Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, The green Tea Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.