November 21 2016 in Facial Masks
- Fresh green tea extracted from organically grown green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that has become dehydrated from cleansing.
- The dense, rich foam washes off makeup residue and dirt from inside pores, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed.
- A rich foaming cleanser with Jeju green tea that cleanses gently and retains skin's natural moisture content
- Ingredients Hydrate and recharge your skin with Jeju green tea!
- Innisfree's green tea products' vitality and deep hydration are supplied by green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant plant life. Using these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple, and deeply hydrated.
- A cleansing foam made with the Jeju green tea to form bubbles for retaining moisture inside the skin.
- It washes off not only makeup residue but also soft facial hair impurities
- With its refined and foamy lather as it helps to create a fresh and clean skin.
Take out an adequate amount and create a lather.
Apply the lather over the face and gently massage.
Wash off with lukewarm water.
Take out an appropriate amount, make into a lather and apply around the face, as if you're massaging with it. Then, wash off with lukewarm water.
GLYCERIN, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT(28770mg), STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, WATER, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, KAOLIN, LAURIC ACID, PROPANEDIOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS TANGERINA (TANGERINE) EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, TREHALOSE, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE
4-free system :
synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.