July 15 2017 in SkinCare
A liquid type toner made with eco-friendly Jeju green tea to moisturize the skin.
Combination Type : Balancing skin for deep moisturizing and nourishing made by green tea and green tea seeds.
2014 New Upgrade.
A moisturizing and nourishing toner with eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea & green tea seed. More moisture and more refreshing!
Green tea squeezed from the fresh green tea leaves harvested on Jeju Island is rich in amino acid and mineral, to keep the skin hydrated.
Having a watery texture, it applies smoothly and absorbs fast without any stickiness.
Natural moisturizing factor, betaine, from the amino acids provide intense moisture to combination skin to restore the skin's natural oil to moisture balance.
3 types of skin care in 3 level moisture care
- Oily Skin : The Green Tea Fresh Line
- Combination Skin : The Green Tea Balancing Line
- Dry Skin : The Green tea Moisture Line
- Special Moisturizing and Nourishing Care Line : The Green Tea Seed Line
Take out an adequate amount and spread softly on the face and neck to allow the skin to fully absorb the toner
1. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
i)Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
ii) If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product
i)Keep the product closed after using it.
ii)Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
iii) Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
Hydrate and recharge skin with Jeju green tea!
The vitality and deep hydration of our green tea products are supplied by the green tea extracts from the fields of Jeju island, renowned for its cleanliness and abundant floral. Use of these products will leave skin feeling smooth, supple and deeply hydrated.
5-free system :
parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, imidazolidinyl urea
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.