June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
A moisturizing sunblock with SPF 50
A long lasting moisture sunblock with organic sunflower oil to protect skin from UV rays
1. Sunflower oil and green tea extract from the pure Jeju island protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
2. Fermented yeast protects the skin from environmental stress.
3. As a water-based type, it absorbs quickly into the skin.
Apply as the last step of your skincare routine to any parts frequently exposed to UV rays, such as face, neck, arms and legs.
1. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
2. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
3. Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
4. If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
5. Cautions about handling and storing the product
6. Keep the product closed after using it.
7. Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
8. Avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Witch Hazel Leaf Extract, Sunflower Oil, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tangerine Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Leaf Extract, Prickly Pear Extract, The green Tea Extract, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Mica, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Methicone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Cellulose Gum, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Yellow Iron Oxides, Chromium Oxide The greens
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.