QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Idaho Blue Spruce is an exclusive oil that is distilled at Young Living’s St. Maries Lavender Farm and Distillery. This remarkable essential oil contains high percentages of alpha-pinene and limonene and has a pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma.
- Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil carries pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma. It contains a high percentage of alphapinene and limonene.
- Idaho Blue Spruce (Picea pungens) Essential Oil is original from Idaho, USA.
- The extraction method of Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil is steam distilled from all tree parts.
- Native Americans used the leaves, inner bark, gum and twigs of Spruce for variety of functions. Leaves were used as inhalants, fumigators and revivers. Inner bark of the spruce was used for lung and throat troubles, inward troubles, applied to wounds and for cuts and swelling. They also applied to areas of inflammation. Gum was used for calking canoes. Other parts were combined to be sued for stomach problems, scabs, sores, cuts and wounds. At last, they use in tea for scurvy and cough remedy.
- Idaho Blue Spruce can bring out a feeling of balancing and grounding.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Healthcare: Apply two to four drops of Idaho Blue Spruce directly to desired area for muscle tension or relaxes mind and body.
- Household: Can mix with olive oil for natural furniture polish.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Idaho Blue Spruce oil with distilled water in a diffuser as pleasing and relaxing evergreen aroma, it carries a strong function on relaxing both the mindset and the body. Diffuse up to 10 minutes, 3 times a day
- Massage: Apply to reduce muscle pain and tension.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Idaho blue spruce (Picea pungens)† branch/leaf/wood oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Alpha-Pinene (15-40%)
- Cmphene (6-8%)
- Beta-Pinene (6-11%)
- Myrcene (3-7%)
- Limonene (18-25%)
- Bornyl Acetate (3-10%)
- ORAC: 575 µTE/100g