September 19 2017 in SkinCare
- Consists of abundant skin- friendly fatty acid, similar to sebum, it provides high antioxidising characteristic and gives a cushiony touch
- Botanically derived from Australia, Macadamia Oil consists of abundant monounsaturated fatty acids among Omega 6 and 3 that reserve the high antioxidising characteristics. Physiologically balance with sebum; it facilitates the vital biocompatible ingredients delivery.
- I. Skin focus Horse Oil Nourishing Mask nourishes skin and maintains moisturising, keeping skin replenish and hydrated. Suitable for all skin type.
[ How to Use ]
- After daily skin care routine, unfold and spread sheet mask on face.
- Leave to dry for 15-20 minutes, and then peel off from face. Gently pat to facilitate complete absorption of essence.
- Recommended to use around twice a week.
[ Size ] 25 ml
[ Caution ]
* For external and cosmetic use only
* Keep out of reach of children
* Store in ambient temperature.
* Stop using if allergy occurs.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Fragrance, Salvia Miltriorrhiza Root Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Rhus Semialate Gall Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.