September 22 2018 in SkinCare
- Contains high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, works with sebum that provides benefits of nourishing and moisturizing.
- Horse Oil has been commonly known and widely used as a remedy for burns, dry skin, cuts and chapped skin. Because of high levels of unsaturated fatty acids, Horse Oil works with sebum that provides benefits of nourishing and moisturising.
- I Skin focus Horse Oil Nourishing Mask nourishes skin and maintains moisturising, keeping skin replenish and hydrated. Suitable for all skin types.
[ How to Use ]
- After daily skin care routine, unfold and spread sheet mask on face.
- Leave to dry for 15-20 minutes, and then peel off from face. Gently pat to facilitate complete absorption of essence.
- Recommended to use around twice a week.
[ Size ] 25 ml
[ Caution ]
* For external and cosmetic use only
* Keep out of reach of children
* Store in ambient temperature.
* Stop using if allergy occurs.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine, Horse Fat, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Glycine Max (Soybean) Seed Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Gastrodia Elata Root Extract, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.