November 12 2017 in SkinCare
- This is a whitening sleeping pack that can moist the skin and brighten the tone up with water drop moisture membrane of white wine.
- With a x4.8 UP moisturizing effect during the 8 hours of sleeping time.
- Whitening effect Cosmetician.
- Contains France's Bourgogne Chardonnay White Wine Extract 10%
[ About Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask ]
- Wine is a very good ingredient for anti-aging, functions include repairing skin damage, as a toner to balance up for glowing skin and restoring collagen and elastic fibers.
- Organic red wines are filled with antioxidants like flavonoids, resveratrol and tannin that are good for the skin.
[ Size ] 120ml
[ How to use ]
- After cleansing at night, balance your skin texture with toner.
- Apply an appropriate amount and lightly tap to absorb it.
- Do not wash it off and go to sleep with the sleeping pack.
- Rinse it off with water the following morning.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Wine Extract, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polysiobutene, Niacinamide, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Bergenia Ciliata Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Impatiens Balsamina Flower Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.