July 15 2017 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Steam foaming wash for dry sensitive skin.
- It moistures dry and tired skin.
- Moisture skin care line that ceramide offers moisture from inside skin to create energetic and healthy skin.
- No harmful ingredients: It is a mild products which does not content any harmful ingredients. It is suitable for all-ages and sentive skin user.
- 10 Additives - no 10 additives (Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Diazolidinyl Urea, Triethanolamine, Steroid, BHT, Petrolatum, Polyacrylamide, bezophenone, ruminant originated ingredients.
- Curelty Free - Fight against animal testing
- For Sensitive - Mide enough for sensitive skin.
Apply to wet face and lather it. Massage throughly and rinse with warm water.
- Major Ingredient:
- Ceramide - Ceramide is the component of cell membrane which help skin to lock up moisture.
- Rucola Extract - A natural ingredient which enhance skin condition and vitality.
water, butylene, glycol, betaine, glycerin, glyceryl acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer, propylene glycol, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, peg-20 sorbitan cocoate, gylcosyl trehalose, hydrogenated starch hydroylsate, diphenylsiloxy phenyltrimethicone, triethylhexanoin, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, polyouaternium-51, glyceryl polymethacrylate, aleuritic acid, yeast extract, glycoproteins, dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, panthenol, cetearyl alcohol, gylceryl stearate, stearic acid, ethylhexyl isononanoate, phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate, cetearyl glucoside, hydroxypropyl bispalmitamide mea, glycine soja (soybean) sterols, meadowfoam estolide, ceramide 3, hydrogenated polydecene, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ceteareth-20, glyceryl citrate/lactate/linoleate/oleate, glycosphingolipids, ceramide 6 ii, eruca sativa leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, peg-60 hydrogenated castor oil, caramel, disodium edta, tromethamine, citrus aurantium, bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, fragrance, phenoxyethanol, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.