June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- Aqua Petit Jelly Starter is a make-up base that contains mostly aqua (water).
- The texture of the starter is jelly like and this is why it is called jelly.
- It is a starter to put onto the face before any makeup to balance the skin color and enrich the face with nutritions and moist before the long exhausting day.
- It contains 80% Aqua Mint Water, which made from various fruits extracts and Alaskan glacial water.
- It can also be a starter for BB cream or any makeup you can think of.
- Pink jelly texture starter makes skin look transparent and luminous before putting any makeup onto the face.
- It keeps skin moist and hydrate, and helps makeup stay all day long.
[ Size ] 40ml
[ How to use ]
- The best step to use the starter is after basic skin care routine.
- Use the spatula and take a moderate amount.
- Use the puff and gently apply it along skin texture.
- Reminder to use starter before makeup application.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Mica (CI 77019), Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclopentasiloxane, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sorbitan Isostearate
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Caviar Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Stearic Acid,
Polysorbate 80, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydroxyapatite, Agar, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, PEG-8, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Atelocollagen, Carbomer, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate,
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.