December 05 2016 in SkinCare
- Main Functions: Skin whitening, skin brightening, provide vitality, tone-up effect
- Intensive Whitening Mask has a brightening effect and revitalizes the skin with the highly concentrated whitening ampoule, which contains Vitamin C and perfectly adheres to the dull and uneven skin.
- Active Ingredients: Vitamin C + Vitamin B derivatives + Vitamin B6
[ About Holika Holika 3D Medi Ampoule Mask ]
- 3D Medi Amouple Mask contains highly enriched ampoule solution that nourishes the skin for targeting 5 different skincare solutions.
- The mask is designed to adhere to the skin without slipping for maximizing the absorption of the concentrated ampoule solution, and strengthening the skin's barrier.
- All 3D Medi Ampoule Masks have completed clinical tests to assure that the active ingredients are gentle to the skin and safe for all skin type.
[ How to use ]
- After cleaning, even out skin tone. Take the mask out of its package, unfold and place the sheet on the face.
- Rest comfortably for 10~20 minutes and remove the mask.
- Remove the mask, and let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
[ Size ] 32ml/sheet
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, PEG-PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycerin, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phoephate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCI, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Vaccinium Angustifolum (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primla Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achiliea Millefollum Extract, Adenosine, Betaine, Erythritol, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyidimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.