March 23 2017 in SkinCare
- For Skin Vitality and Make Skin looking "young" with energy
- Blueberry Mask can insert energy to your skin, firm your skin elasticity, moisturizing the inside and it is great for delicated (sensitive) skin.
[ About the brand - HeeLaa ]
- Cosmetic brand that embraces nature: with extracts from nature, Heelaa can bring beauty and health to skin in women from all over the world
- Provides the best solutions to women's beauty by developing products that are specific to individual problems and age groups
- Ultimate goal is to help all women enjoy being beautiful
[ About HeeLaa Facial Sheet mask]
- Facial Beauty Sheet Mask Pack Cosmetics For Face Skin Care - HEELAA
- Characteristics - Skin Balance, Brightening Skin, Skin Shining, Hyaluronic Acid
- Features - Anti-WRinkle, Blemish Clearning, Lightening
- HeeLaa care for your skin health
- CFDA Certification & License: Sanitary Permit for China Food and Drug Administration
[ About Cellulose Mask ] Cellulose Fabric on this mask is full of surprises. Enriched essence is more than enough with a thick texture and moist; but it does not drip when you open the mask or put it on your face. Eco-cellulose can attach to your face completely and you will find out the big difference comparing with using a cotton mask. Cellulose mask pack can hold moisture on your skin for a long time. It helps to refresh and resilient skin by using 3- 4 times a week.
[ How to Use ]
After face wash, correct the skin texture with toner and take out the mask. Attach it on the entire face, remove after 10-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-400, Sodium hyaluronate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triathanolamhe, Propylene Glycol, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
[ Size ] 23g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.