May 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- For soft skin and soothing the skin
- Aloe Natural Mask soothes the skin from the external harmful environment and the excellent moisturizing effect keeps the moist skin.
[ About the brand - HeeLaa ]
- Cosmetic brand that embraces nature: with extracts from nature, Heelaa can bring beauty and health to skin in women from all over the world
- Provides the best solutions to women's beauty by developing products that are specific to individual problems and age groups
- Ultimate goal is to help all women enjoy being beautiful
[ About HeeLaa Facial Sheet mask]
- Facial Beauty Sheet Mask Pack Cosmetics For Face Skin Care - HEELAA
- Characteristics - Skin Balance, Brightening Skin, Skin Shining, Hyaluronic Acid
- Features - Anti-WRinkle, Blemish Clearning, Lightening
- HeeLaa care for your skin health
- CFDA Certification & License: Sanitary Permit for China Food and Drug Administration
[ About Cellulose Mask ] Cellulose Fabric on this mask is full of surprises. Enriched essence is more than enough with a thick texture and moist; but it does not drip when you open the mask or put it on your face. Eco-cellulose can attach to your face completely and you will find out the big difference comparing with using a cotton mask. Cellulose mask pack can hold moisture on your skin for a long time. It helps to refresh and resilient skin by using 3- 4 times a week.
[ How to Use ]
After face wash, correct the skin texture with toner and take out the mask. Attach it on the entire face, remove after 10-20 minutes and pat the remaining essence.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG-400, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Alcohol, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, Agrimonia Eupatoria Leaf Extract, Rosmarinum Officinails (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
[ Size ] 23g
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.