December 05 2016 in SkinCare
- For sun-sensitive skin area to keep an everyday freshness and softness, a daily sun safe cream.
- KDFA UV prevention functional certification
[No 3 harmful materials] Do not include paraben, Synthetic color, Benzophenone
[Features] Double prevention, Minimize harmful ingredient, Soft spreading. Excellent closeness, Challenge zero clouding phenomenon, SPF41 PA++.
- UVA/UVB Strong double prevention!
- Clouding phenomenon zero challenge!
- No stickiness! Freash and soft spreading!
Why do we need UV block? The main reason for skin aging is UV!! UV damages collagen and elastic fiber and causes wrinkle that create Melasma, freckles, blemishes, etc. UV blocker is NECESSARY and it is essential item for all 4 seasons.
What is UV protection factor?
- SPF (Sun Protection Factor): UV B's Sun protection factor - about 15-20 min per 1 SPF
- PA (Protection Factor of UV-A) : UV A's protection factor - increase block sustainability, depending on + number
- Strong double prevention (SPF41, PA++) : FDA certified UV blocking functional cosmetics that protect skin safely from harmful UV
- Sensitive trouble skin can use in relief by minimizing harmful ingredient : relieved prescription (3 FREE: No paraben, Benzophenone, Synthetic pigment) include the safest Zinc oxide. Also includes mineral + organic block ingredient. It is a relief for sensitive troublesome skin type
- Soft spreading and excelling closeness : Easy to spread with no stickiness.
- Sun safe cream! Apply without clouding phenomenon : It is more effective when applying small amount often. If you apply too much amount at a time, absorbing spread is slow so clouding phenomenon can be occurred. It is better to use small amount and apply 2-3 times again and again tap lightly and make absorbing happen!
- Double prevention
- Minimize harmful ingredient
- Soft spreading
- Excellent closeness
- Challenge zero clouding phenomenon
- SPF 41 PA++
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.