December 05 2016 in SkinCare
Water Power – no dryness in 24 hours! Keep the moisture all day long!
This functional moisture cream has wrinkle improvement, whitening and moisturizing at a time! Increase moisture storage by natural moisture particles! Moist water drop moisture cream forms excellent moisture membrane so it keeps moisture all day long.
- No dryness, High moisturizing solution
- It is moisture water drop type of cream which can ease melanin’s Pigmentation and dull color tone. Provide elastic to skin and strengthen skin’s original moisture membrane. Have rich moisture to improve skin’s dryness.
- Full of Elasticity
- Water drops are Songgeul~ so fresh and cool when putting the cream onto our skin. Water makes the skin moisture and create a clear and transparent look. It is moisture whitening & wrinkle cream. In addition, Argan oil covers the moisture membrane perfectly so keep the moisture to your skin.
- Brighten your face because of moisture
- Whitening function with Arbutin, Wrinkle function with Adenosine, Moisturizing function with Hyaluronic Acid that solves the problems of dull skin, wrinkles and dryness. All those functions can give your skin an elastic, clear and bright looking.
- Concentrate care for spots, freckles, skin discolorations
- Improve to clear and vivid skin and discharge melanin so maximize the whitening effect. It is Moisture whitening High concentration cream that makes your skin pure and clear.
- No stickiness and soft touching
- Light form so there is no stickiness and you can use this product softly. Fresh remaining and no dryness because it forms moisture membrane again. It keeps the moisture for a long time also. In addition, this product is good for all sky types with confidence because it does not include any alcohol or pigment.
[How to use] After washing your face, put on some toner, and then apply Hydro Skin Moisture cream or aply it with 2-3 drops of facial oil. Spread onto your whole face and neck softly and lightly tap for absorptions.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.