April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- An intensely hydrating & brightening facial gel mask formulated with Donkey Milk, rich in proteins, lipids & vitamins
- Provides hydrating benefits Blended with Honey extract for anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties Loaded with Licorice Root extract to reduce excess pigmentation
- Unveils a firmer, smoother, plumper, brighter, even-toned & younger looking complexion
- Donkey Milk is the most similar to human breast milk ingredients and it is known as white gold of the skin.
- It removes dead skin cells and wastes on the skin, so that it purifies the skin damaged by harmful environment.
- And because Donkey Milk contains plenty of moisture and helps to increase the moisture layer by the omega-6,
- it is the best high quality natural moisturizing ingredient.
- Also with various vitamins in Donkey Milk, it helps to improve the skin clear & healthy.
- With moisture protecting ingredients such as Ceramide and Phytosphingosine, it prevents the water to evaporate from the skin.
- It improves the skin moist and elastic.
- Donkey milk, the newest Korean beauty secret "it" item. Containing an ample amount of Vitamins A, B, D, C and E and bio-polymers to moisturize and slow down the aging process. Intensely hydrate your skin with this Donkey Milk Aqua Gel Mask and leave your skin looking bright, radiant, and youthful.
- One of the ingredients that this Donkey Milk Mask contains is "n. Pearin".
- This is a polyphenol & vitamin rich ingredient that is extracted from little Pear Fruit and is registered in Korea South patent.
- It provides plenty of nutrients to the skin, so that it makes the skin shiny and healthy.
- Skin Gel Sheet uses natural pulp sheet that is coated with a bio-polymer to allow the sheet contain rich nutrients and moisture.
- That is, this sheet is developed to deliver active ingredients and moisturizing factors to the skin effectively by increasing moisture content & adhesion to the skin.
- Donkey milk contained acid-base taro beauty of fine white skin, the skin delicate, shiny and elastic.
- Donkey milk whey protein content is high, 64% of the total protein content. , 71% of human milk, goat's milk and milk more than two times. Whey protein is the king of nutrition, soluble protein with human tissue repair effect.
- Donkey milk contains rich amino acids, can shrink pores, moisturizing whitening, anti-aging wrinkle.
- Donkey milk rich in EGF factor (epidermal growth factor), beauty abroad EGF factor called "whitening factor", with a clear skin whitening, moisturizing wrinkle effect.
- Formulated with Donkey Milk, rich in proteins, lipids & vitamins.
- Provides hydrating & reparative benefits.
- Blended with Honey extract for anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties.
- Loaded with Licorice Root extract to reduce excess pigmentation.
- Unveils a firmer, smoother, plumper, brighter, even-toned & younger looking complexion.
- After washing face, prep skin with Toner.
- Unfold and spread sheet mask over face.
- Remove after 15-20 minutes and gently pat to fully absorb remaining essence.
[ Size ] 25ml
[ Ingredient ]
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Donkey Milk, Honey Extract, Pyrus Pyrifolia (Pear) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum(Sesame) Seed Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide 3, Potassium Carbomer, Cholesterol, Potassium C11-15 Alkyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Phytosphingosine, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polyglutamic Acid, Hydrolyzed Collagen, PEG-32, Betaine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.