December 30 2017 in Facial Masks
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
[ Features ]
- Clear and clean complexion for moisturized skin.
- Fix skin with moist from dry and dull complexion.
- Hydration -- Ion Fermentation enables rapid absorption of moisture deep into skin, providing optimal hydration levels.
- Texture -- Skin is hydrated from within, which helps refine texture and remove dead skin cells.
- Tone -- Fermented yeast extract of Himalayan purple barley and gemmule nourishes and moisturizes skin
[ How to use ]
- Moisten a cotton pad and smooth evenly onto the face, gently patting and pressing to aid absorption.
- Cover face with palms to further aid absorption
*TIP: For more intensive care, apply moistened cotton pads to the face as a DIY sheet mask
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Fermented Yeast Extract of Himalayan Purple Barley and Gemmule
- The yeast extracts of Himalayan purple barley and gemmule are fermented to revitalize skin and impart radiance
- Purple barley thrives even in the most barren soil of the Himalayas
- Gemmules contain concentrated nutrients that further ensure barley's survival
- Ion Fermentation
- Ion-activated delivery of fermented purple barley plumps skin with hydration and fills skin's natural moisture reserves
[ Ingredients ]
Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Water, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Niacinamide, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyquaternium-51, 1,2-Hexanediol, Adenosine, Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.