October 12 2018 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
This is a sample pack with approximately 3 grams in size which is good to be used for 1 time only
- A micro-fine rice bran facial scrub foam that cleanses and exfoliates.
- Dispense an adequate amount on palms and lather with water.
- Gently massage entire face and rinse off thoroughly.
- It is so gently that you can use it daily.
[ About Rice Bran Water ]
- Rich bran water means the leftover water from washing rice.
- Rich bran water has been well known to be used for soft, smooth and luminous skin.
- Main ingredient is rice bran water which is originally from the pristine Cheorwon county from Korea.
[ How to use ]
- Dispense an adequate amount on the hand / palm.
- Mix with water to create bubble.
- Gently massage onto the entire face.
- Rinse off thoroughtly.
[ Size ] 3g
[ Main functions of ingredients ]
- Moisturizer: Glycerin, Sucrose,Betaine, PEG-40, Panthenol, Honey Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin
- pH Adjusters: Potassium Hydroxide, Citric Acid
- Solvent: Water, Glycerin, PEG-40
- Anti-inflammatory: Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract
- Viscosity Control: Stearic Acid, Betaine, Hydrated silica, PEG-14M
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Myristic acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Sucrose, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Betaine, Oryza Sativa Bran Water, Lauric Acid, Hydrated silica, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-14M, PEG-40, Panthenol, Disodium EDTA, Honey Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Lens Esculenta Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Yogurt Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.