October 12 2018 in SkinCare
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
[ Features ]
- Excellent moisturizing with a fresh water supply.
- Cream contains water energy response activate ingredient.
- Special ingredient such as baobab tree extract & desert rose extract.
- Texture: made with a oil-less system with transparent gel-type texture.
- Birch sap & Glycoprotein extracted from the glaciers of Antarctica.
- Skin will feel very soft with special soothing effect.
[ How to use ]
- Use as the last step of your skin care routine.
- Smooth a small amount onto face, and lightly pat in to help absorption.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Imperata Cylindrica root extract, Adenium Obesum Leaf Cell Extract, Onsen-Sui, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Seawater, Opuntia Ficus-indica Extract, Trehalose, Porphyra Yezoensis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Myrothamnus Flabellifolia Callus Culture Extract, Acacia Arabica Stem Bark Extract, Sucrose polystearate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Ethyl Hexanediol, Chlorphenesin, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Limonene, rhizophora mangle callus culture extract, opuntia ficus-indica callus culture extract, salicornia herbacea callus culture extract, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.