January 15 2018 in SkinCare
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
[ Features ]
- This is a 3-in-1 bubble pack to foam for cleansing purposes.
- This foam carries a special 3-Step Absorption Synergy
- helps cleanse away impurities and harmful dust particles with its 3-Step Absorption Synergy
- It is definately an effective foaming cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Clinically tested for dust absorption abilities and skin safety.
[ Size ] 1.5ml per sampe pack
[ How to Use ]
- Apply desired amount of product to dry skin (before or as a first step of cleansing)
- Wait 3-5 minutes for the formation of microbubbles
- Activate foam cleansing with water and gently massage
- Wash off product thoroughly, and enjoy clearer brighter skin
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Argyle Clay from France - Absorbs impurities.
- Lotus Flower & Linden Leaf Extract - Purify the skin.
- Skin-Friendly Minerals - Provide mild moisturizing effects
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Kaolin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Bentonite, Ethyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Ethyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Cellulose Gum, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Arachidic Acid, Myristic Acid, Lauric acid, Disodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-7, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylamide Copolymer, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Elaeagnus Pungens Leaf Extract, Onsen-sui, Sodium Glycerophosphate, Potassium Magnesium Aspartate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.