December 30 2017 in Facial Masks
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
[ Features ]
- Wrinkle spot essence containing the autogenic power of Jeju's natural sea plant
- A spot essence rich in vitamins and minerals of Jeju's natural sea mustard and gulfweed that strengthens skin barrier
- Innisfree's special bio sea plant science technology strengthens skin barrier and self-protecting ability of the skin.
- Recommending to be used around eyes / mouth area with the thinnest skin area to prevent wrinkle formation.
[ 5-free system ] Parabens, synthetic fragrance, colorants, mineral oil and imidazolidinyl urea
[ Size ] 1ml for two types (sample size)
[ How to Use ]
- Take out an adequate amount of the cream.
- Apply gently on the wrinkles around your eyes and mouth area.
- Dab onto the skin for absorption.
- Product packaging is designed to prevent airflow to keep the product fresh.
- Make sure you close the cap to keep product from leaking.
[ Effectiveness ] It helps reduce wrinkles.
[ Ingredients ]
Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, propanediol, glycerol, penta-tetra Ethylhexanoate ritil Ellis, Sept Iles chilhek Sino Inn, cetearyl alcohol, squalance, blood beuyipi, octyl dodecyl myristate, penta-siloxane cycles, glyceryl stearate, hexa-siloxane cycles, Sargassum extract, seaweed extract, indeed, hearing extract, green tea extract, orange peel extract, fruit extract baeknyeoncho Western rapeseed flower extract, mineral water (Jeju volcanic ambansu), Rick olreahnol acid, beta-glucan, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter, carnauba Wax, PEG-100 stearate, polyacrylate 13, caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, caffeine, D. Palmieri on Saturdays, hydroxyproline, behenyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl poly-10 Penta Stearate, poly isobutene, grill Sheryl caprylic rate, sodium stearate Til Souillac to rate, ethyl hexyl glycerin, disodium this two dt, polysorbate 20, sodium polyacrylate, hydro jeneyi Painted lecithin, caprylic rigeul glycol, hydrolase-rise collagen, phenoxyethanol, frangrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.