October 12 2018 in SkinCare
Find out more on (Reward Program)
Freebies Rules: 1 pcs per order ONLY !! Absolutely FREE!
You can get this for FREE by paying shipping & handling fee only, no minimum purchasing amount. Put this on cart and check out.
- Each email and shipping address can get 1 quantity by mail ONLY
- Each registered email can order ONE quantity = 1 item = 1 mask = 1 piece
- Facial Mask type's description on below space for more information
- Please click here for 2017 freebies Terms and condition - PAY POSTAGE FEE
[ Features ]
- Function of Brightening, Anit-wrinkle and UV protection!
- Put this Primer as a base can fix and keep the makeup last longer and look brighter.
- Your makeup will not look heavy or "caky" after using this primer.
- Morning makeup is very hard to last for the whole day, tone-up preimer can touch up your skin to a flawless skin base before makeup!
- Skin will look very smooth and bright after apply this primer.
- Tone-up primer provides flawless skin base by correcting skin to make it look smooth and bright.
- Triple Sheld Ingredient gives a light sheld cover on the skin to protect the skin with smooth surface.
- #3 Lavender color corrects yellowish skin tone and deliver brighten skin tone instead
[ Size ] 2ml per sample pack
[ How to Use ]
- After the regular skincare routine, evenly apply an appropriate amount on the face in the direction of skin texture.
- Apply this primer before applying BB cream, cushion or makeup.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/dicaprate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Niacinamide, Zinc Oxide, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethicone/peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Vinyl Dimethicone/methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Adenosine, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tin Oxide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.