June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
This is a Hydrogel Mask with pearl extract (Pearl Powder) and Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), snugly hugging the face to provide a movie star’s glowing complexion with bright and radiant skin.
1. Prior to application, cleanse face, pat dry and wipe with toner facial pad.
2. Remove mask from pouch, unfold and remove upper and bottom films on both sides of mask.
3. Adhere transparent film-removed side of mask to face, fitting appropriately to eyes and lips.
4. Leave on for 20~30 minutes. Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands.
*More effective when side with transparent film is adhered to skin.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERATONIA SILIQUA GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN) , PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, POLYSORBATE 20, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ALLANTOIN, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, PEARL POWDER, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.