April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Do-It-Yourself oil treatment for permed and colored hair promotes healthy textureand shine.
Step 1. 15ml (0. 5fl.oz.) /Step 2. 5ml(0.16fl.oz.)
1. After shampoo rinse, towel dry hair and use hand to apply oil treatment to strands from root to tips.
2. Cover hair with essence coated plastic cap and massage scalp.
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes before removing cap and rinsing hair with warm water.
1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
Water, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane , Caprylic/capric Glycerides , Peg-12 Dimethicone , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetearyl Alcohol , Benzyl Alcohol , Oleyl Alcohol , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Lactic Acid , Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract , Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ci 19140 , Ci 15985 , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Octyldodecanol , Hydrogenated Lecithin , Ceramide 3 , 1,2-hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.