October 13 2017 in Facial Masks
- Main function: Moisture and Smooth Care.
- Benefit to the skin: Hydration + Revitalizing + Soothing.
- Main Ingredients as Bamboo Water, Seed Complex, Silk Amino Acid.
[ Features ]
- Moisturizing sheet mask for supple and dewy look.
- Depending on your skin condition or skin concerns, allows skin to fully absorb essential nutrients and active ingredients for ultimate moisture.
[ About Dr.Jart+ ]
- All Dr. Jart products are thoroughly tested and approved by the consulting group of dermatologists to be safe for all skin types –even hypersensitive skin– and pregnant women.
- Dr. Jart creates its products for the global market. When necessary Dr. Jart reformulates its products to suit each region and locale, applying the same commitment of excellence in each and every product. Dr. Jart laboratories and product housing are qualified as: DERMATOLOGIST TESTEDDR. JART GLOBAL PRODUCTMEDICAL GRADE FACILITIES
- Dr. Jart products are made with the most serious dedication to scientific efficacy, while the designs are simple and aesthetic.
[ How to Use ]
- Cleanse and apply toner.
- Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
[ Size ] 30g
[ Ingredient ]
Water/Aqua,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract,Portulaca Oleracea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol,Silk Amino Acids,Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, PolySorbate 80,Carbomer,Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract,Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Water, Sodium Hydroxide,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA,Sodium Hyaluronate,Xanthan Gum,Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil,Phenoxyethanol
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.