January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- A body heat thermosensitive cellulose gel mask that reduces the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin texture.
- Thermosensitive gel is activated by body heat to release the beneficial ingredients infused within.
- The soft gel layer helps to seal in the ingredients to maximize the effectiveness of the mask and recover from moisture loss. Bio-peptide restores the appearance of healthy skin structure by supporting natural collagen and elastin synthesis.
- A wrinkle free complex—consisting of collagen, elastin, and adenosine—improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a lifted, youthful-looking appearance and smooth complexion.
- 3 FREE on this mask: Parabens-free, Sulfates-free, Phthalates-free
[ About Dr.Jart+ Dermask ]
- All Dr. Jart products are thoroughly tested and approved by the consulting group of dermatologists to be safe for all skin types –even hypersensitive skin– and pregnant women.
- Dr. Jart creates its products for the global market. When necessary Dr. Jart reformulates its products to suit each region and locale, applying the same commitment of excellence in each and every product. Dr. Jart laboratories and product housing are qualified as: DERMATOLOGIST TESTEDDR. JART GLOBAL PRODUCTMEDICAL GRADE FACILITIES
- Dr. Jart products are made with the most serious dedication to scientific efficacy, while the designs are simple and aesthetic.
[ How to Use ]
- Cleanse and apply toner.
- Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Bio-peptides: Activate skin function recovery.
- Collagen: Strengthens moisture retention and hydrates.
- Adenosine: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, PEG-60Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Agar, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine,Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.