April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- A body heat thermosensitive cellulose gel mask that enhances skin elasticity and firms skin.
- Thermosensitive gel is activated by body heat to release the beneficial ingredients infused within.
- The soft gel layer helps to seal in the ingredients to maximize the effectiveness of the mask and recover from moisture loss.
- Bio-peptide restores the appearance of healthy skin structure by supporting natural collagen and elastin synthesis.
- A power firming complex—featuring coenzyme Q10 and beta-glucan—work synergistically to maintain and promote skin elasticity, lifting and firming the look of sagging skin;
- 3 FREE on this mask: Parabens-free, Sulfates-free, Phthalates-free
[ About Dr.Jart+ Dermask ]
- All Dr. Jart products are thoroughly tested and approved by the consulting group of dermatologists to be safe for all skin types –even hypersensitive skin– and pregnant women.
- Dr. Jart creates its products for the global market. When necessary Dr. Jart reformulates its products to suit each region and locale, applying the same commitment of excellence in each and every product. Dr. Jart laboratories and product housing are qualified as: DERMATOLOGIST TESTEDDR. JART GLOBAL PRODUCTMEDICAL GRADE FACILITIES
- Dr. Jart products are made with the most serious dedication to scientific efficacy, while the designs are simple and aesthetic.
[ How to Use ]
- Cleanse and apply toner.
- Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Bio-peptides: Activate skin function recovery.
- Coenzyme Q10: Contains antioxidant properties for skin elasticity improvement.
- Beta-glucan: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Agar, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Ubiquinone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.