April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- Concerns with skin concerns: Sensitiveness, Pimple, Redness
- Single use botanical Mask.
- Phytoncide for Soothing.
- Botanical mask as natural sheet of extracted from the eucalyptus fits well to the face and delivers concentrated moisturizing essence instantly without irritation.
[ About Dr.Jart+ ]
- All Dr. Jart products are thoroughly tested and approved by the consulting group of dermatologists to be safe for all skin types –even hypersensitive skin– and pregnant women.
- Dr. Jart creates its products for the global market. When necessary Dr. Jart reformulates its products to suit each region and locale, applying the same commitment of excellence in each and every product. Dr. Jart laboratories and product housing are qualified as: DERMATOLOGIST TESTEDDR. JART GLOBAL PRODUCTMEDICAL GRADE FACILITIES
- Dr. Jart products are made with the most serious dedication to scientific efficacy, while the designs are simple and aesthetic.
[ How to Use ]
- Cleanse and apply toner.
- Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
- Leave on for 20 to 40 minutes.
- Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
[ Main Ingredients ]
- Phytoncide: Calms
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: soften & Hydrates
- Algae Extract: Sooths
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Yeast Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Houttuynic Cordata Extract, 1-2-Hexanediol, PEG-32, GLycereth-26, Algae Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Panthenol, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum, Sodium Hyaluronate,Potassium Sorbate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.