April 28 2017 in SkinCare
- Intensive care mask pack that brightens skin tone and removes sign.
- Concentrated nutritional essence with rich ampoule creates firm skin.
- Silky pure cotton cellulose mask fits skin tightly to deliver the active components deeply into skin.
- White care ingredients such as Vitamin C (Licorice) Root Extract and Arbutin help to whiten, brighten and improve clarity for skin that has spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone caused by harmful effects of ultraviolet rays and environmental stress.
- Cotton Cellulose sheet mask with gel-like texture adheres closer to skin so that these high-grade nutrients can efficiently penetrate into the skin to reveal a fairer, brighter and more even complexion.
[ About DEWYTREE's mask ]
DEWYTREE's mask is manufactured with safe natural ingredients for people's sensitive skin.
Safe mask which passed all sorts of complicated tests will present a beautiful and healthy skin to you.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, soothe your face with toner.
- Take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes.
- Rest for about 15-20 min. and remove the mask.
- Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Please discard mask after use
* Left over essence can be removed with wet towel gently without cleaning
* Use 2-3 times per week for a better result
* During winter time, mask pack can gets warm up with soaking on 50-degree warm water for 5 minutes before usage.
* During summer time, mask pack can be stored in refrigerator for 5 minutes before usage.
[ Size ] 27g / sheet
[ Main Ingredients ]
Hyaluronic Acid, trehalose, Collagen, Mulberry Root Extract, Licorice Extract, Vitamin C
[ Ingredient ]
Water(Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Arbutin, Dime, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trehalose, Alcohol, Pathenol Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Carbomer, Potassium hydroxide, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (licorice) Root Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Trisodium EDTA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragance(Parfume)
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.