January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- Trouble care ingredients such as (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sciadopity’s Verticillata Root Extract, Althaea rosea Flower Extract help to calm sensitivity and soothe your skin so that it’s healthier, balanced an free from skin’s troubles of whiteheads, blackheads and acne.
- Cotton sheet mask with silky touch delivers these high-grade nutrients efficiently to the skin for a balanced and blemish-free complexion.
- Tea tree leaf extracts to help soothe and relieve troubled skin in addition to treating whiteheads, blackheads and acne.
- Ingredients such as (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract help to clam sensitivity and soothe your skin so that it is healthier, balanced and free from skin's troubles of whiteheads, blackheads and acne.
[ About DEWYTREE's mask ]
DEWYTREE's mask is manufactured with safe natural ingredients for people's sensitive skin.
Safe mask which passed all sorts of complicated tests will present a beautiful and healthy skin to you.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, soothe your face with toner.
- Take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes.
- Rest for about 15-20 min. and remove the mask.
- Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Please discard mask after use
* Left over essence can be removed with wet towel gently without cleaning
* Use 2-3 times per week for a better result
* During winter time, mask pack can gets warm up with soaking on 50-degree warm water for 5 minutes before usage.
* During summer time, mask pack can be stored in refrigerator for 5 minutes before usage.
[ Size ] 27g / sheet
[ Main Ingredient ]
Hyaluronic Acid, Trehalose, Collagen, Tea Tree Leaf Extract (270 mg) & Sciadopitys Roots & Hollyhock Extract
[ Ingredient ]
water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trehalose, Alcohol, Pathenol Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Melateuca Alternifolia (tea tree) Leaf Extract, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.