February 21 2017 in SkinCare
- Provides elasticity and vitaltity to tired and balance-lost skin due to stress.
- Hydroxyl component extracted from salmon roe cares dark circles.
- Concentrated nutritional essence with abundant ampoules gives firm skin.
- Silky cotton cellulose mask with tight fitting provides active ingredient deep into skin.
- Firming ingredients such as Collagen and Salmon Egg Extract help to energize, smoothen and increase elasticity for your skin that is dry and sallow due to environmental stress.
- Cotton sheet mask with a silky touch delivers these high-grade nutrients efficiently to the skin to eveal a firmer and revitalized appearance.
[ About DEWYTREE's mask ]
DEWYTREE's mask is manufactured with safe natural ingredients for people's sensitive skin.
Safe mask which passed all sorts of complicated tests will present a beautiful and healthy skin to you.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, soothe your face with toner.
- Take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes.
- Rest for about 15-20 min. and remove the mask.
- Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Please discard mask after use
* Left over essence can be removed with wet towel gently without cleaning
* Use 2-3 times per week for a better result
* During winter time, mask pack can gets warm up with soaking on 50-degree warm water for 5 minutes before usage.
* During summer time, mask pack can be stored in refrigerator for 5 minutes before usage.
[ Size ] 27g / sheet
[ Main Ingredient ]
Hydrolyzed Collagen (10%), Collagen and Salmon Egg Extract
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Hydrolyzed collagen(10%), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trehalose, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Polyglutamic Acid, Alcohol, Carbomer, Salmon Egg Extract, Steareth-20, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Phnoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.