April 22 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- Special Ingredients includes Rape blossoms from Jeju Island and Trehalose that can provide effectively moisture and nutrition to skin and present a moist and silky touch to dry and rough skin.
- Contains nutrients such as protein of rape flower, minerals, amino acids to provide deep moisturizing and nourishment.
- Antimicrobial minutes of honey and soothing effect gives moist care to dry skin due to keratin.
[ About Dewytree Black Mask Series ]
- This series present immediate effect to individual skin by premium function ingredients.
- Black clean sheet containing charcoal purifies impurities which can deliver active ingredients to skin to absorb deeply.
- Excellent adhesion and elasticity silk feeling black mask film
- Special ingredients added to black charcoal Mask to clean the old waste material on skin for clean skin,
- Black Sheet Mask also contain effective ingredients to better penetrate to the essence of the texture.
- Black Clean sheets containing charcoal that can purifies, impurities and deliver active ingredients deep into the skin.
[ How to Use ]
- Clean the face and optional to use toner to prepare the skin
- Apply the mask on the face
- Remove the mask after 10 to 20 minutes
- Pat your face softly and lightly for remaining essence absorption
Special Note: Considering the skins 4 week turnover term, it is most effective to use consecutively 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks (one month concentrated skin management program).
[ Size ] 30g per sheet mask
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Betaine, Trehalose, honey Extract, Panthenol, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, potassium Hydroxide, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Dextrin, Sodium polyacrylate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trideceth-6, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Fragrance
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.