January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- Milky Ceramide solution forms skin barrier for protect.
- Create moist skin by controlling/keeping water and oil of skin.
- Concentrated nutritional essence with abundant ampoules gives firm skin.
- Silky cotton cellulose mask with tight fitting provides active ingredient deep into skin.
- Nutrition care ingredients such as Ceramide, Collagen and Biosaccharide help to smoothen, moisturize and revitalize skin showing signs of prematured aging.
- Cotton sheet mask with a silky touch delivers these high-grade nutrients efficiently to the skin to reveal a softer, younger and healthier complexion.
[ About DEWYTREE's mask ]
DEWYTREE's mask is manufactured with safe natural ingredients for people's sensitive skin.
Safe mask which passed all sorts of complicated tests will present a beautiful and healthy skin to you.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, soothe your face with toner.
- Take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes.
- Rest for about 15-20 min. and remove the mask.
- Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Please discard mask after use
* Left over essence can be removed with wet towel gently without cleaning
* Use 2-3 times per week for a better result
* During winter time, mask pack can gets warm up with soaking on 50-degree warm water for 5 minutes before usage.
* During summer time, mask pack can be stored in refrigerator for 5 minutes before usage.
[ Size ] 27g / sheet
[ Main Ingredient ]
Betaine, trehalose, panthenol, collagen, Biosaccharide Gum, ceramide -3 (270ppm)
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Betaine, Trehalose, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed collagen, Acrylates/ C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Alcohol, Carbomer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Ceramide 3, Hydrogenated lecithin, Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract, Dextrin, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.