June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
Find out more on (Reward Program)
- The triple care of Hyluronic Acid, Trehalose, and Alps glacier water keeps and holds on moisture in skin with presenting a plenty of moisturizing.
- The nutrition of Bamboo saps cares a balance of skin oil and moisture.
- Cool aqua mask to purify red and heated dry skin.
- Mask sheet with 27ml of rich essence gives long lasting moisture.
- Firm moisturizing collagen and hydro complex for basic long lasting care.
- Micro cellulose high fitting sheet.
[ About DEWYTREE's mask ]
- DEWYTREE's mask is manufactured with safe natural ingredients for people's sensitive skin.
- Safe mask which passed all sorts of complicated tests will present a beautiful and healthy skin to you.
[ How to Use ]
- After cleansing, soothe your face with toner.
- Take the mask out of its package, place the mask gently well around the eyes.
- Rest for about 15-20 min. and remove the mask.
- Let the skin absorb the remaining essence by gently patting the skin.
* Please discard mask after use
* Left over essence can be removed with wet towel gently without cleaning
* Use 2-3 times per week for a better result
* During winter time, mask pack can gets warm up with soaking on 50-degree warm water for 5 minutes before usage.
* During summer time, mask pack can be stored in refrigerator for 5 minutes before usage.
[ Size ] 27g / sheet
[ Main Ingredient ]
Alps ten thousand years glacier water, bamboo water extract, hyaluronic acid, fine collagen, sea grapes, Codium fragile, poly-glutamic
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Trehalose, Citrus Paradisi Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Panthenol, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed collagen, Polyglutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Carbomer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ceramide 3, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Trisodium EDTA, Fragrance, Glacier Water, Hydrogeneted Lecithin
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.