December 30 2017 in Facial Masks
[ Features ]
- Main features: Calming, Relaxing, Moisture
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice component sooths stressed skin moistly and mildly.
- Skin beautifying sheet mask infused with calming aloe vera to soothe irritated skin and provide deep, intensive moisture to even the most sensitive skin.
[ Other Features ]
- Feel rejuvenated.
- Incredible moisture that lasts.
- Contains tea trea oil, licorice powder, and aloe vera.
- Reduces redness and cools irritated skin.
[ About DABO ]
- You will love the variety offered by Dabo sheet masks!
- This is because everyone has different skin care needs, those needs changes with the weather, hormones, or from diet and stress.
- The masks come with a texture that is silky soft and comfortable, with many varity of ingredients for different needs.
- Pick one and you will feel how amazing the hydration power comes with it.
- 5 harmful ingredient FREE - Paraben, Alcohol, Pigment, Triethanolamine, Carbomer
[ How to use ]
- Start with clean hand.
- Clean your face and apply toner.
- Take mask out of pack, apply mask evenly across your face, gently smooth mask to ensure good contact with skin.
- Gently peel mask from face after 10mins.
- After removing the mask sheet, massage the excess essence on the hands and neck.
- Dispose of mask after use, do not re-use mask.
[ Ingredients ]
Water, Disodium EDTA, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Powder, Sodium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Alginate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance, PEG-60 Hydromgenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxy Ethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Dehydroacetate
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.