July 15 2017 in SkinCare
- We do not want to stimulate the skin!! Anyone can use freely since we removed 6 stimulus elements causing akin troubles.
- Contain a generous dose of one ampoule bottles, to give over time
- as maintaining the moisture of the sheet.
- After removing the sheet, it makes an ideal condition to be filled with water
- to the entire face.
- Whitening Functional Cosmetic, Anti-wrinkle. a special moisturizing mask formulated with 3 major aqua ingredients, sea water, glacial milk, hyaluronic acid.
[ The story behind this mask ]
About a century ago one acknowledged that the Australian shepherds' rough hands has softened like the hands of children. After long period of research cosmetic companies found out the reason was due to the Lanolin oil secreted from sheep, ever since it has been used as the major material for cosmetic due to its outstanding moisturizing and skin protection features. Its components are similar to that of sebum thus effectively protects skin from environmental factors such as dried cold weather and air conditioning, also it relieve dried and chapped skin and successfully help you to maintain moisture
Pack comes with two parts:
- STEP(01) - Timeless Mask Sheets
- STEP(02) - Timeless Eye Cream
[ How to use ]
- After wash up use beauty wash to cleanse skin tone
- Take out the mask put it on the face, center it on both eyes first
- Put it on for 15-20 minutes than take it off
- Tap the rest of the essence on the skin to be absorbed
- After taking off the mask, gently spread the eye cream on the rim, middle of the forehead and wrinkled areas then thoroughly tap until the cream in fully absorbed.
[ Anti-wrinkle functional cosmetic ]
A package of two items; eye cream containing E.G. F ingredient and a masks.
pack for developing moisture and supple skin, designed to solve various.
skin problems immediately with the most ideal energy balance.
Nourishing & Moisturizing (Mask) + E.G.F content (Eye Cream)
[ Size ] (Mask)27ml (EyeCream)1.5ml
[ Ingredients ]
(mask) Aliquot part, Dipropylene Glycol, glycerine, niacinamide, allantoic, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium hyaluronate, eucalyptus leaf extract, red clover extract, Tocopheryl acetate, portulaca extract, hydroxyethyl acrylate/ Sodium acryloyl, methyl Taurate Copolymer, trehalose, betaine, PEG-60, hydrogenated castor oil, dimethicone, xanthan gum, Butylene Glycol, lanolin Phenoxyethanol, ethylhexyl glycerin, perfume (Natural flavor), Disodium EDTA
(eye cream) Aliquot part, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprlic and Capric Triglyceride, butylene glycol dicaprylate, dicaprate, Triethylhexanoin, Niacinamide, shea butter, cetearyl olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Adenosine, Sodium hyaluronate, Allantoin, Placenta extract (5,000ppm), Eucalyptus leaf extract, lactobicillus/Fermented bean extract, Red clober extract, Yam root extract, Trenellafuciformis extract, Blue lotus extract, Glacial milk, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Portulaca extract, cetearyl olivate, PEG-100stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearlyglucoide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Lanolin, Butylene glycol, C14-22 alcohol, 1.2-hexandiol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Stearic Acid, Tromethamine, Phenoxyethanol, perfume (Natural flavor), Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.