QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Apply Cool Azul topically for a cool aromatic experience or use after physical activities for a fresh cooling sensation.
Cool Azul™ is a proprietary essential oil blend created by D. Gary Young that includes the light aroma of Dorado Azul and the warm fragrance of Plectranthus Oregano (both Young Living-exclusive oils), along with Peppermint, Wintergreen, Sage, Copaiba, Blue Cypress, Elemi, and other oils. Apply this blend topically for a cool sensation and aromatic experience. Cool Azul is ideal for use before, during, and after physical activities. Attach an AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment to the bottle and pack it in your gym bag, purse, or backpack for quick and easy on-the-go use.
- Creates a cool sensation when applied topically to the skin
- Great for use by most before, during, and after physical activities
- Can be applied topically for a cool aromatic experience
How to Use:
- Dilute as needed and apply Cool Azul to desired area or use it in massage.
- Apply an AromaGlide Roller Fitment and put it in your gym bag for convenient use.
- Add V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a soothing massage.
- Diffuse it during a workout to freshen the air.
- Stretch your tired muscles accompanied by this minty fragrance and your favorite cooldown playlist.
- Let the hot shower steam mix with this refreshing scent to relax after a rigorous day.
- Deodorize musty rooms quickly with this sharp, invigorating smell.
- Unwind after a successful sweat session with notes of Peppermint and Blue Cypress.
- Amplify the powerful effect of this revitalizing aroma by taking it with you to the gym sauna.
Size: 15ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
- Gaultheria procumbens† (Wintergreen) leaf oil
- Mentha piperita† (Peppermint) oil
- Salvia officinalis† (Sage) oil
- Copaifera officinalis† (Balsam copaiba) resin
- Origanum vulgare† (Oregano) oil
- Melaleuca viridiflora† (Niaouli) leaf oil
- Plectranthus amboinicus† (Plectranthus oregano) leaf/stem oil
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Canarium luzonicum† (Elemi) gum oil
- Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
- Carum carvi† (Caraway) seed oil
- Hyptis suaveolens† (Dorado azul) seed oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil