QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Clove has a spicy, warm scent that’s instantly familiar because of its connection to fall and winter holidays. To produce Clove essential oil, the flower bud and plant stem are steam distilled, and the rich, strong oil that results from this process contains eugenol. This powerful constituent makes it a potent essential oil, and Clove oil uses include topical applications such as massage oils and personal care products.
Additionally, Clove’s pleasant scent makes it a popular oil for aromatic uses. It has an inviting aroma that pairs well with Cinnamon Bark, Grapefruit, Orange, and Nutmeg, and it is an important ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves® and ImmuPower™.
- Clove Essential Oil is stimulating and revitalizing
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) Essential Oil is original from Madagascar, Spice Islands.
- The extraction method of Clove Essential Oil is stream distilled from flower bud and stem.
- Clove is a mental stimulant that can also encourage restful sleep and stimulate dreams.
- Clove is one of the most antimicrobial, antiseptic, antifungal, antiviral and anti-infectious of all essential oils.
- Healers in China and India have used clove buds since ancient times as part of their treatments.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Always dilute before applying to the skin!! Clove is often used in skin care products for acne-prone skin. Add 1-2 drop to your skincare lotion and apply directly.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Clove essential oil with 4 parts of V-6 vegetable oil complex or other pure oil, apply on chakras and / or Via Flex points. Can also apply 2-4 drops on location, gums or mouth.
- Warm bath: Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Spray: Add oil to water in a spray bottle and use it as a homemade air freshener.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Clove with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ How to use ]
- Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Add it to water in a glass spray bottle and use as a homemade air freshener.
- Combine with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and rub onto your neck and back for a rejuvenating massage and uplifting aroma.
- Diffuse in your home to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum)† flower bud oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Eugenol (75-87%)
- Eugenol Acetate (8-15%)
- Beta-Carophyllene (2-7%)