QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Cinnamon Bark essential oil’s warm and comforting aroma exudes a familiar scent from the naturally occurring constituent cinnamaldehyde. Cinnamon Bark plays an integral role in our proprietary, top-selling Thieves® essential oil blend, where it is combined with Clove, Lemon, and other essential oils for a signature aroma. There’s no doubt that Cinnamon Bark is a favorite during the winter season, as its sweet and spicy scent evokes memories of the holidays. For a festive note, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg. Cinnamon Bark can also be applied topically if diluted properly to avoid skin irritation.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil carries functions to promote a healthy immune support.
- Cinnoman Bark (Lauraceae) Essential Oil is original from Sri Lanka, Madegascar, Ceylon.
- The extraction method of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is stream distilled from bark.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is one of the most powerful antiseptics known and is strongly antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
- Cinnamon Bark may help on heavy menstruation, blood purification, blood circulation; even colds and flu.
- For thousands of years, Cinnamon has bee used as a spice as addition for cooking / baking.
- Can use Cinnamon bark oil as room freshener to eliminate mosquitoes, and it can also be used as a mouth freshener.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
- Skincare: Always dilute before applying to the skin!! Clove is often used in skin care products for acne-prone skin. Add 1-2 drop to your skincare lotion and apply directly.
- Healthcare: Dilute 1 part of Clove essential oil with 4 parts of V-6 vegetable oil copmlex or other pure oil, apply on chakras and / or Via Flex points. Can also apply 2-4 drops on location, gums or mouth.
- Dietary Supplement: For tickling cough, put a drop on the back of the tongue.
- Warm bath: Put a few drops in a warm bath and enjoy its soothing and invigorating aroma.
- Spray: Add oil to water in a spray bottle and use it as a homemade air freshener.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Clove with distilled water in a diffuser. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm. Apply to desired area as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
[ Size ] 5 ml (0.17 oz) ~ 100 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomun zeylanicum)† bark oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Trans-Cinnamaldehyde (50-75%)
- Eugenol (4-7%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-8%)
- Linalol (3-9%)
A little story about this oil:
[ Bible References ]
- Exodus 30:23 -- "Take thou also unto thee principal spices, of pure pyrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty shekels, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty shekels..."
- Proverbs 7:17 -- "I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon."
- The Song of Solomon 4:14 -- "Spikenard and saffron; calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes with all the chief spices:"
About Young Living:
- Young Living believes in the integrity and effectiveness of products.
- Young Living Seed to Seal(TM) guarantee demonstrates commitment to quality on the highest level. When using Young Living essential oils, they are the top one percent grade that cannot be imitated by anyone... anywhere else. This is because sources of those oils are personally controlled by the brand - from the planting of the seeds to bottling the final distilled product.