June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
[ Main Functions ]
- For Lustrous and Vital skin
- This Moisturizing mask contains Horse Oil, Sheabutter and Ceramide ingredients helps dry skin to be moisturized and become soft
- Skin Protection, Soothing, Moisturizing, Supply Nutrition
- Double Functional for Whitening & Wrinkle Improvement
[ Main Ingredient ] Horse Oil, Shea Butter, Ceramide
- Mayu, purple bulls complex, Phyto Complex Blue
- Blue Phyto Complex TM (Patent No. 10-1119337 ) Name of invention: a cosmetic composition for skin moisturizing and calming and a method of manufacturing
- Purple Vigor Complex ™ International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary (ICID) Created ( Registered Patent No. 10-0955388)
[ About BRTC Animal Mask System ]
- Animal mask, check various effects on each type that can help your skin!
- Enjoy animal masks at the same time fix your skin problem!
- Fix your skin problems and have fun at the same time.
- Obtained from 100% natural cotton fibers sheets
- Soft 100% pure cotton mask sheet sticks on skin closely and helps to be smooth skin by supplying nutrition sufficiently
- Skin irritation test completed
- Give vitality to the skin lost its vitality
- BRTC unique patented ingredients
[ How to Use ] Suggest to be used 1-2 times a week after cleansing
- First Balance the skin texture by applying toner
- Attached facial mask to the face
- Remove after 20-30 minutes
- Tap to let the remaining essence on the skin to absorb
- Can wash face with clear water after mask or leave essence on face
[ Size ] 20g[ Ingredients ]
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, niacinamide, adenosine, grape extract, eggplant extract, lilac extract, violet extract, benzyl alcohol, cornflower flower extract, borage extract, chamomile flower / leaf extract, Hyacinth extracts, Clary extract, Lavender can, propanediol, hoses and fat, shea butter, hydro jeneyi suited lecithin, Dieter City Star Festival on ethoxy Nate, Ceramide 3, licorice extract, ginger extract, Schisandra extract, barberry root extract, green tea extract, propolis wax, caprylic rilgeul Rai Cole, 1,2-hexanediol, three test -20, -20 Ste Ares, tocopheryl acetate, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, neopentyl glycol di tilgeul freight, cetyl the fill hexanoate, Carbomer , xanthan gum, disodium this dithiophene this, allantoin, betaine, trehalose, claw least one microbicide selected from among Fe, P -60 hydro jeneyi not suited castor oil, spices, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, arginine
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.