June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- This item is ONLY for level 2 bloggers for [ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ] , if you are new to the program or unsure if you can join or not, please do not put this to the cart! - find out more on this link: http://skin18.com/skin18challenge
- DO NOT put this to your shopping cart if you are unsure about the program, unsure about your accurate shipping address or do not want to follow Skin18's community.
- DO NOT order this with ANY other items, check out ONLY with this item.
- REMEMBER to put your blogger's code (first level order number) when placing order, order will be deleted automatically if no blogger's code is inserted.
[ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ]
- For blogger who meet the minimum requirements for [ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ] and got approved to upgrade to level 2, make sure you already get an upgrading email from our blogger / marketing team.
- Level 2 = 2 masks
- Types can only be randomly selected by Skin18.
- Package comes with 2 pcs of randomly selected masks from Welcos Jeju Natural Mask Series.
- There are a total of 4 types of Welcos Jeju Natural Mask: Aloe (Soothing & Moisture), Canola Honey (Nutrition supply & Tight Skin), Green Tea (Deep Moisture & Pure Skin) and Volcanic (Pore Care & Sebum Control)
- Total Value of level 2 pack: Market Price: US$1.65x2 / Skin18 Price US$1.35x2 / For Blogger US$0.00
[ About Welcos Jeju Natural Mask ]
- Jeju island of Korea has a clean environment and a moderate climate.
- Four types of Mask Sheets made from Jeju Green Tea, Aloe, Canola Honey and Volcanic.
[ How To Use ]
- Clean the face first, then dry (optional to apply toner)
- Open the mask sheet pack and apply evenly onto the face.
- Remove the mask pack after 15-20 minutes
- Tap gently with finger and massage until completely absorbed.
* Use 2-3 times a week
[ Size ] 20ml
[ Ingredient List ]
Please go to each product's description to find out from the search menu or top menu bar : https://skin18.com/collections/vendors?q=welcos
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.