June 21 2017 in Facial Masks
- This item is ONLY for blogger who meet the minimum requirements for [ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ] - find out more on this link: http://skin18.com/skin18challenge
- DO NOT put this to your shopping cart if you are unsure about your accurate shipping address, do not have 500 followers or do not want to follow Skin18's community.
- DO NOT order this with ANY other items, check out ONLY with this item.
[ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ]
- For blogger who meet the minimum requirements for [ Skin18 Reviewing 1-to-10s program ]
- Blogger's pack can be approve on level 1 if you meet minimum requirements (you NEED to insert your social media links) with absolutely no exceptional cases, so please do not apply if you are unsure.
- Level 1 = 1 mask
- Types can only be randomly selected by Skin18.
- Package comes with 1 pcs of randomly selected mask from Royal Skin The Animalian Mask series.
- There are a total of 4 types of Royal Skin The Animalian Mask: Fox, Tiger, Panda and Sheep
- Market Price: US$3.0 / Skin18 Price US$2.50 / For Blogger US$0.00
[ Product Features of Royal Skin The Animalian Mask ]
Happy hour with character mask that helps your skin be moist and vitalized - Use of tencel skin fabric, which is 100% eco-friendly material, gentle to skin. Big different than other printed mast - Anti-discoloring fabric used which was made by patented technology!!
- Happy Hour with Royal Skin character mask skin is made so moist and active
- Anti-discoloring fabric made by patented technology
- Cute animal-character mask sheet for moist and vitalized skin
- Cute animal character mask sheet makes 15 minutes of skincare more fun
[ Additional Feature of Four types of Royal Skin The Animalian Mask]
- Containing hyaluronic acid and collagen - Essence containing hyaluronic acid and collagen nourishes skin deeply and fully.
- Moisturizing and revitalizing care - it vitalizes skin through moisturizing care and also makes it gorgeously moist.
- Brightening dull skin! - It helps brighten dark and dull skin
- Purifying uneven skin tone! - It helps improve uneven skin tone and make it evenly transparent
[A difference from normal character mask sheet] Result of discoloration test - Color stays and it was socked in hot water for 30 minutes and then grasped and squeezed three times
[Functional for those problems] Uneven and dull skin tone, If wanting moist skin, Dry and rough skin texture, If wanting to have brightly animated skin
[What is tencel skin fabric?]
- 100% eco-friendly material gentle to skin
- No stimulation, Soft surface, Environment-friendly raw cotton
- Tencel does not contain impurities and therefore does not stimulate skin and its market is expanded to hospital and cosmetics.
- Tencel is environment-friendly as it starts to decompose 6 days after being in contact with organic matter in the earth and decomposes itseld completely just in 3 months.
- It is designed to go transparent when wet so as sto develop it into a patch or a bandage used at hospital. It is composed of the same things as tencel is and can substitude for hydrogel.
- It completments the disadvantages of non-porous hydrogel.
- Apply toner to even skin texture after cleansing.
- Attach a mask sheet to the whole face evenly, from eyes to nose.
- Remove the mask sheet after 10 or 15 minutes and tap your face gently in order for the remaining essence to be absorbed into skin.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract - Antibiotic, dermatitis-preventive, anti-oxidative, moisturizing, skin-control and anti-allergic effects
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract - Soothing, anti-oxidative, anti-in-flammatory, antibiotic, sebum-control and anti-aging effects
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract - Anti-aging, anti-oxidative, tightening, anti-wrinkle, and sun protection effects.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract - Anti-aging, enhancement of moisturizing power, restoration of skin barrier functions and soothing effects.
[All ingredients] Purified Water, Dipropylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Betaine, Panthenol, Sodium Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
[Acquisition of patented technology] - Acquisition of patented character-image printing technology? Official certification institution has approved it! See the letter of written confirmation issued by the certification institution for yourself from photos!
- Stop using the product if there is any of the following abnormal symptoms appeared after its use and consult with your dermatologist as the symptoms can get worse with its continuous use.
- If there are red spots, swelling, itchiness, or irritation
- If the above symptoms appear on skin area, where the product has been applied, after being exposed to direct sunlight
- Do not use the product on any skin area with wound, eczema, and dermatitis.
- Precaution on storing and handling
- Make sure to close the cap after use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not store this in a place with high or low temperature or a place getting direct sunlight.
- Use the product immediately after opening the packaging.
- Avoid eye area while using the product.
- Since eye can get irritated if essence gets into it, wash it with clean water immediately.
[ Ingredient List ]
Please go to each product's description to find out from the search menu or top menu bar : https://skin18.com/collections/vendors?q=Royal Skin
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
I want to get this, do i have to show you my IG and FB?
Hi, yes you have to be a blogger or at least do some skin care review on your personal social media channels, please send us the FULL website link and insert it when you place the order as references, thank you.