February 21 2017 in SkinCare
- A pure cotton, anti-wrinkle mask sheet ideal for erasing the fine lines and facial wrinkles that can betray your age. Saturated with royal jelly and nectar, natural sources of energy, this highly –enriched serum provides life and vitality to rough, patchy skin and locks in moisture, slowing down the aging process.
- This is a face mask for your whole face. The bear looks unhappy because he has wrinkle on his forehead. Please note that this is not a mask with animal pattern.
- This cotton mask takes care of wrinkles and lines, the signs of aging on the face. The essence full of royal jelly and honey boosts vitality and lock in moisture, which slows aging of the skin.
- Active ingredient Royal Jelly and Honey are good moisturizers for skin, which has a big effect on decreasing the appearance of fine lines. Adenosine is a nucleoside that occurs naturally in all cells of the body and is official prescribing information for healthcare professionals.
- Dermatologically tested, no chemical preservatives, no chemical colorants, against animal test, recyclable package
Active ingredient: Adenosine, Royal Jelly Extract Honey Extract.
To use: Apply mask sheet to cleansed face and leave it on for 10-20 minutes. Remove mask and massage remaining solution into skin with hands.
About Beyond (The Brand): Beyond believes that you are part of nature and can become more beautiful. The solution and wisdom of beauty lies in nature. With this belief, we respect "Eco Values" throughout the entire process of everything we do from ingredients, production, distribution and disposal. Our research into Eco Values, which we consider part of our know-how, enhances the value of true beauty.
All products from Beyond (the Brand) are:
- Cosmetics that against animal testing
- Dematologically Tested, Minimum Waste, Eco-Beauty Lab, Against Animal Test, Eco Beauty, Minimum Chemical Fragrance, Sustainable Growth, Minimum Chemical Colorants, Recyclable Package, No Paraben Added
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.