February 21 2017 in SkinCare
- Function: Soothing, Blackhead Removing, Peeling, Brightening, Whitening, Nourishing, Hydrating, Deep Cleansing
- Mask Type: Rinse Off / Wash Off Mask
- Skin Type: All Skin Type
- Lemon and lime extracts are added to even skin tone, leaving a brighter and translucent complexion.
- Lemon extract, lime extract, each containing 10,000 ppm
[ Main Ingredient and function ]
- Carbonated Water: Cleanse skin, soften the cuticle layer and enhance micro-circulation
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Repair damaged skin, anti-aging
- Acerola Extract: Whitening
[ About Berrisom OOPS! Soda Bubble Mask ]
- Bubble mask contained sparkling water and fruit extract.
- Wash-off type mask for exfoliating dead skin cell and waste.
- A wash off peeling mask that is formulated with carbonated water and fruits extracts.
- Bubbles will be formed once the mask is taken out from the packing to cleanse skin, remove dead skin cells and impurities from the pores.
- Deep moisurizing with grapefruit and apricot extracts.
- Clean the face and tone the skin
- Place the mask onto face
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes for enriched bubble in action
- Remove the mask
- Massage the face with the remaining bubbles
- Rinse with water thoroughly afterwards
[ Size ] 18ml
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Disilloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Citus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluorcisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance(Parfum), Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium EDTA, Illcium Verum (Arise) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (100ppm), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vinitera (Grape) Fruit extract, Solanum Lyccpersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, Vaccininum Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit extract, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit extract.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.