January 22 2017 in Facial Masks
- Function: Soothing, Blackhead Removing, Peeling, Nourishing, Hydrating, Deep Cleansing
- Mask Type: Rinse Off / Wash Off Mask
- Skin Type: All Skin Type
- Grapefruits and peach extracts are added to provide skin with moisture, supple and radiant skin is revealed.
- Grapefruit extract, peach extract - each contain 10,000 ppm
[ Main Ingredient and function ]
- Carbonated Water: Cleanse skin, soften the cuticle layer and enhance micro-circulation
- Centella Asiatica Extract: Repair damaged skin, anti-aging
- Aloe Vera Extract: Hydrate and soothe skin
[ About Berrisom OOPS! Soda Bubble Mask ]
- Bubble mask contained sparkling water and fruit extract.
- Wash-off type mask for exfoliating dead skin cell and waste.
- A wash off peeling mask that is formulated with carbonated water and fruits extracts.
- Bubbles will be formed once the mask is taken out from the packing to cleanse skin, remove dead skin cells and impurities from the pores.
- Deep moisurizing with grapefruit and apricot extracts.
- Clean the face and tone the skin
- Place the mask onto face
- Leave it for 5 to 10 minutes for enriched bubble in action
- Remove the mask
- Massage the face with the remaining bubbles
- Rinse with water thoroughly afterwards
[ Size ] 18ml
[ Ingredient ]
Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Disilloxane, Dipropylene Glycol, Citruns Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Prunus Perslca (Peach) Fruit Extract, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Either, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefuit) Peel Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, ILLcium Verum (Arise) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Water (100ppm), Centella Asiatica Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Honey extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.