QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Basil essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma that can be calming and refreshing. Dilute it with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or another carrier oil when applying directly to desired area.
- Basil Essential Oil contains a fresh and herbaceous aroma with calming, relaxing and refreshing purposes.
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum) Essential Oil is original from India, Utah, France.
- The extraction method of Basil Essential Oil is steam distilled from leaves, stems and flowers.
- Can help with mental fatigue, anxiety with uplifting mood.
- Basil has been used in traditional Asian Indian to inhale and treat migraines and chest infections.
- Possible to be used as the key ingredient for insect repellent.
- Possible to reduce dandruff and hair loss.
- Great for muscle spasms.
[ Tips from Skin18 ]
Always dilute with V-6 (natural vegetable oil) | 80% V-6 with 20% essential oil
- Skincare: Dilute with V-6 and mix with 2-4 drops, apply directly on location to lightening skin tone or shrink pores, it can also help to slow down aging process. In case of sensitive skin, dilute more as needed in V-6.
- Healthcare: Apply on throat and chest for coughing and to reduce viral and bacterial infection.
- Mentalcare: Can apply on the neck and the back to fight mental fatigue.
- Insect repellent: Can treat insect bites when apply or relief rom coughing, cold or congestion.
- Massage: muscle relaxation for fatigued and aching muscles, provides relief from pain. Can apply on the legs when there is muscle pain. Suggest to dilute 1 drop of Basil oil to 9 drop of raindrops when apply.
- Inhale: Can inhale directly.
- Diffuse: insert 3-6 drops of Basil Essential Oil with distilled water in a diffuser for a calming and refreshing environment. Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times a day.
[ How to use ]
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
[ Size ] 15 ml (0.5 oz) ~ 300 drops of essential oil
[ Ingredients ]
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum)† leaf oil
- †100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
- Methylchavicol (estragol) (70-90%)
- Linalol (1-20%)
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (1-7%)
- ORAC: 54,000 uTE/100g