January 16 2017 in Facial Masks
- Banila Co PRIME PRIMER Hydrating Primer offers excellent moisturizing effect which makes the skin looks supple and radiant.
- Its creamy texture can be smoothed on skin easily and spread as a silky layer to avoid makeup from wearing off.
- It comes with an effective oil control formula whereas pores and fine lines are all hidden up to create a flawless pre-makeup status.
- Delivering a meticulous and long-lasting finish.
- Complete the optimum skin for all type of make-up as it makes the best skin texture and covers ip the skin trouble.
- Create smooth and downy skin texture by pore tightening function and strong sebum absorption ingredient.
- Cover up the skin curves as it melts down on the skin.
- For severely curved skin type or skin with fine wrinkles, visible pores.
- Suitable type for those who want to cover up curved skin, pore, fine wrinkle smoothly and immediately.
- Suitable type for dry skin type that needs abundant moistness.
- Perfect for severely dry skin by its 24 hours moisturizing.
- Clear and thin moisture protective film makes the skin surface downy and smooth skin texture.
- All primers are useable for all as it has no color and fragrance.
- Take a small amount, apply onto the face before color make-up after you finish basic skin care.
- Rough skin texture
- Skin with widen pore and lots of sebum secretion
- Severely greasy U, T zone and cheek part
- For those who want downy and smooth skin all day long
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extremee temperatures and direct sunlight.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.