March 23 2017 in SkinCare
- A delightful 'Hydra-illuminating' facial mist designed to provide lasting hydration and luminous glow to skin with 10 White Flower Complex Water and Carob Seed Extract.
- Brightening mist that takes care of dry skin with moisture and brightens dull skin to be clear and transparent.
- Fine particles of white flower water provides moisture on skin giving bright care.
- Carup speed nutrition with moisture polymer gives moisture shield with moisture glowing care.
- Spray pump type, gives non sticky perfect application even on make up.
- The sedated the cheerful horny moisture care, to maintain as some animation with moist dry skin.
- A Fresh Boost of Fine Mist: Micro-fine mist that evenly supplies moisture all over the skin's surface.
- Brightening, Balancing Mist: Imparts a fresh, crystal-clear glow to skin with White Flower Complex Water.
- Setting Spray for Makeup in Place: Suitable for use on top of makeup for perfect settlement.
- Delightful Cool + Fresh Sensation: Non-sticky, moisture-restoring mist
10 White Flower Complex:
- Chysanthemum Morifolium Flower Extract
- Prunus Mume Flower Extract
- Convallaria Majalis Bulb/Root Extract
- Leontopodium Alpinum Flower / Leaf Extract
- Iris Versicolor Extract
- Freesia Refracta Extract
- Rose Extract
- Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract
- Lilium Candidum Blub Extract
- Magnlia Liliflora Flower Extract
- Spray to your face about 20cm in distance when the skin is dry,
- Please make sure you spray it with eyes closed.
- It can be absorbed by tapping.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extremee temperatures and direct sunlight.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.