August 08 2017 in Facial Masks
- it Radiant BB Cream present a healthy and bright face make up by adhere to the skin softly with high quality formula having the skin protection and make up effect at once.
- Natural Coverage and delicate radiance of this helps to complete the gently lustrous skin and Whitening, Anti Wrinkle and Protection from the Ultra Violet Rays Functions enhance your skin to the clear and soft skin.
- Creates brighter and smoother skin!
- Adheres to skin smoothly to create a healthy and radiant complexion.
- It gives a natural coverage and illumination, creating sophisticated and glowing skin.
- It offers skin protection and make-up coverage at the same time.
- You can create moisturized and bright skin without any additional makeup base or foundation.
- Can be used without any additional makeup base or foundation
- skin protection and make up effect, high quality formula softly adhere on skin.
healthy and shining face make-up bb cream
natural coverage + shining skin
whitening + anti-wrinkle + uv protection
- Improving Anti-Wrinkle Effect
- Protection from the Ultra Violet Rays
- After Applying basics, put an adequate amounts of it on the brow, Nose, cheeks and chin, then spread it evenly all over the face.
- Without using make-up base or foundation separately, it Radiant Glow BB helps to express the moist and bright skin.
- Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
- If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
- Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
- If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
- Cautions about handling and storing the product
- Keep the product closed after using it.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor immediately.
- Avoid extremee temperatures and direct sunlight.
- Keep under cool temperatures during use.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.